mardi, mai 27, 2008

english test

i just want to say how i'm proud... proud of myself.

I just get a phone interview in english.
it was the last part of interviews by a recruting agency.

And at the end of the discussion she tell me my english is ok and i'm not in the beginners group and that i don't have to worry about this part of tests.

SO it's like a little victory.
i use english a lot in writing... but less in speaking... so i was a little uneasy

but when i ring off... i was very proud...
and i have to share it with everyone :P

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations Mandi.

Nevertheless, be careful when you write in English, or in French...
You should read your text twice in order to correct some mistakes. For example in your text, "she tell me my english...". You should have written "she told me or she tellS me my English..."

Speaking English is not easy at all when you do not practice. So I agree with you, you can be proud.
Best wishes for your professionnal future.

A. Nonymous

Paulo a dit…

Mandi ? Read her text twice ?
It's quite impossible...

Otherwise, the english that you speak in games such as second life is not exactly the same than the "real english"...

So let me play on the computer and go back to your lessons...

Big Kiss !

Anonyme a dit…

Moi je fais pas comme les autres, j'écris en français...
C'est quoi cette "recruting agency" ? t'as avancé ?? tu me raconteras ça samedi.
Very good ! voila j'ai dit un truc en english !!