mercredi, février 06, 2008

Veronica Mars Quotes

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.



Lilly: Don't you watch any horror movies? My soul is doomed to walk the earth until justice has been served...
Veronica: Really?
Lilly: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.

Veronica: Here's a thought. If Tijuana was Logan's idea then stealing the car could've been the master plan.
Troy: It was more of a meeting of the minds, if you will.
Veronica: Ah. So what was on the menu for this night of grand debauchery?
Troy: Let's see. From eight to nine, we brainstormed on how to overthrow Kim Jong Il. From nine to ten, we deleted the records of the black voters of Florida. So after that was all donkey shows.


Jackson Douglas: I hear you do detective stuff for people.
Veronica: I do favors for friends.
Jackson Douglas: I can pay.
Veronica: Sit down, friend.

Veronica: [surprising the Tritons with a camera] Hi, everyone! Say "repressed homosexuality"!

Logan: [to Weevil] If you're asking me to the prom again, the answer's still "no".

Lamb: [reading $100 bill] Veronica Mars is... smarter than me...
Veronica: Oh, you stop it!


Meg: You believe me, right?
Veronica: You are the last good person here at Neptune High. I believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning.

Veronica: [voiceover discussing her date rape] You want to know how I lost my virginity? So do I.


[Veronica is trying to change a flat tire]
Troy: Flat?
Veronica: Just as God made me.


Veronica: [about a "spy pen"] How covert ops of you!
Lilly: [jokingly] I'm going to use it to pass secret messages to all of my lovahs.
Veronica: That's going to be a very busy little pen.


Veronica: If I ever die, do me a favor. Go on Oprah and tell the world that I loved kittens.


Keith: [to Veronica in next room] Hey! Earth to Mars!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

J'adore Veronica Mars, je me souviens m'être arrêtée à l'épisode ou elle embrasse je ne sais plus son prénom et que Logan les voient en sortant de l'ascenceur. Si tu sais ou je peux regarder la suite (en vost bien sure)

Sinon... Logan est pas mal ^^

Anonyme a dit…

juste pr dire que j'adore ta bannière qui bouge
c'est bien toi !!!
elle est super

Anonyme a dit…

Oh my god!
Logan est... bon bref j'en ai des sueurs froides moi! Je l'aime mon ti Echolls! :D
Et quand je serais grande je vais faire Veronica Mars comme métier! C'est la conseillère d'orientation qui va être contente! :D

Je vais vite me mettre un ti épisode moi ! :D